Saturday, November 27

27th november of 2010

hohoi~ i mean assalamualaikum~ hola! what my last post about? hah? u haven't read it? hahaha. ok, nonsense! erm, today i have to live alone home for 1 night, cause my family are going to muar. yeah, like usual... yippiee!! finally, im alone!! i like it! then now, i stay home with my two cousin and going to be baby sister for them like fadhil said! hahaha, i have served lunch for them. im also chef in home coincidently. mum said, if u want save the money from buying food out there, u can cook! then u can take the money as a your reward! waa~ i never cook before and i got money freely !!! my first time recipe in my life was telo masok kethcup(melayu bese+klate+org puteh) !



my cook was guided by my father. everything bout the recipe was i followed. my cook almost done! i close to my first cook successly! then before i served it in a bowl, i take a spoon of the cook for a test. not like i guess! whatthe? itst too hot and too salty! yuckss~ oh my tuhan~ what can i do now?!! erm, i got an idea. i have put a glass of water in my cook. then test it again. but its like.... boleh ler~ fuh, dad told me, "next time i will teach u how to cook sardin" i dont know how to respon after what have i done. but i determine to cook well after this, i will improve it. ceh ceh ceh~



p/s; sorry if there any broken english in my post! im just to test my writting cause i miss my english teacher laa ! how much can i get? hahaha, x de la!

No comments:

Post a Comment